Ferroloy Foundry, Inc. began operations in 1950 as an iron foundry located north of downtown in Wichita Kansas.
The company was purchased by Bill Easton and Don Allen in 1968 with the primary purpose of supplying competitively priced casting to Easton Corporation.
In 1969 a new building was constructed and the foundry was relocated to its current location at 515 E 29th Street North in Wichita, Kansas.
The Easton Corporation shutdown operations and Ferroloy Foundry , Inc. turned its focus to become a supplier to the agricultural equipment industry.
In March 2003 the assets of Ferroloy Foundry were purchased by Paul Kolbeck and John Hays and reincorporated into Ferroloy, Inc.
Marvin Janssen made an investment in exchange received a 10% interest in Ferroloy, Inc.
In late 2010, a sister company called Kolbeck Industries was created by Paul Kolbeck for the purpose of growing the machining business.
Between 2011 and 2014, Ferroloy, Inc. made significant capital investments to double core capacity and triple molding, melting and grinding capacities which resulted in record sales in 2014.
Marvin Janssen sold his interests back to the company in September 2012.
In early 2014 John Hays retired and sold his interests back to the company.
In 2016 Ferroloy, Inc. was a featured company in Fidelity Bank’s, Bravely Onward commercials which focused on Paul Kolbeck’s vision for the business.
Following the untimely death of Paul Kolbeck, the interests in Ferroloy, Inc. and Kolbeck Industries, LLC were acquired by Mark Soucie in August 2017. Simultaneously with the acquisition Kolbeck Industries, LLC was merged into Ferroloy, Inc.