Ferroloy, Inc. is an iron foundry in Wichita KS with machining capabilities. We make ductile and gray iron castings for agricultural machinery, industrial equipment, hydraulic values & cylinders, construction equipment and industrial valves.
We began operations in 1950 and have dedicated ourselves to being the best iron foundry in Kansas ever since. Learn more about Ferroloy’s history.
The mission of Ferroloy, Inc. is to deliver the best iron cast parts with better service, with every team member embracing our guiding principles that enable us to continuously develop key capabilities that meet and anticipate the needs of our customers by applying our operating model.
Our operating model defines how we make decisions to support our mission.
- Vision – Determining the path to create the greatest long-term value.
- Talent – Ensuring the right team members are hired, retained and developed that embrace our Guiding Principles.
- Processes – Developing and executing processes that are efficient and free of defect.
- Information – Gaining the relevant knowledge to support and enhance decision making.
- Authorities – Ensuring all team members have a clear understanding of their authorities to make decisions and create a culture of accountability.
- Incentives – Rewarding team members for their contribution.
Our guiding principles are embraced by every team member.
- Integrity – Conduct all affairs with honesty and courage.
- Compliance – Strive for 100% compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Value Creation – Achieve superior results by making better decisions, eliminating waste, optimizing, and innovating.
- Customer Focus – Be a solution provider to our customers’ needs.
- Knowledge – Proactively seek the best information and embrace an open challenge culture.
- Change – Constantly seek a better way of doing things.
- Humility – Openly accept feedback and be intellectually honest regardless of the situation.
- Respect – Treat others with dignity and sensitivity.
- Fulfillment – Find enjoyment and meaning in your work.